Can I Infect My Mouth with Genital Warts?
It’s really the fact that such things as, for example, the internet influences our lives very much, and as a result, modern people are becoming more freethinking. It’s really awful but nowadays more and more people are infected with the HPV, warts, and cancer. Actually, if we want to be protected from, for example, HPV our aim is to know the fundamentals of HPV and its most widespread associate – warts.
Warts are in fact separated in some types that typically depend on what place of the body a wart grows.
Here are some widespread types of warts:
– common warts which can grow in dissimilar parts of the body;
– flat warts which usually grow in the face, wrists , hand’s palms, neck and knees.
– plantar warts which are really veryhorrible looking and painful often grow on the feet;
– genital warts grow in a person’s genital region.
– mosaic warts are a group of warts usually growing on hands;
– periungial warts that grow in nails.
As for the answer on the question if you can infect your mouth with genital warts, the answer is yes, but these warts won’t be called genital ones as they will be placed in the mouth and not in your genital area. But if a person be infected with the warts through contact of genital warts then the warts in your mouth will have identical strains of HPV with genital warts.
But if you have been infected with any kinds of warts, don’t be upset and use WARTROL for their treating, which will help you to remove warts in a rather short period of time.